cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You people are making this so complicated all over a missing part of my purchased, which is a Detach

I don't know how many times that I have filled this out. 

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

You people are making this so complicated all over a missing part of my purchased, which is a Detach

From your post here, it would appear that you have missed some information about these Boards.

No one employed by eBay monitors the Boards on a regular basis.

That means that we are not the "you people" you are addressing.  

We are all fellow eBayers, buyers and sellers just like you, who volunteer our time here to help others and answer questions when we can.

If you would like to return and share details of your problem, we may be able to help or to direct you to a place where you can get assistance.  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

@ronmos-20 

Without the profanity, what's your problem?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

You received accurate advice on your other post @ronmos-20 .

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Dish-drainer-I-am-missing-the-Detachable-plastic-cutlery-...

When an item arrives missing a part, there is nothing eBay can do to force the seller to ship the missing part. All they can do is support your return request. File the request, return the item for a refund, and buy what you want from another seller.

Instructions here:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Having a bad day.....sorry 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

I ordered a product from you guys. I am missing a part of that order. You guys got your money. Now I'm stuck with the problem. and you're dancing with me. I will not forget.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I don't know who your seller was, so I can't speak to their mistake. I can tell you that buyers on eBay have iron-clad coverage through the Money Back Guarantee.

Tick this link and follow the instructions to open a Return request for receiving 'Not as Described'. You'll be made whole.

eBay Money Back Guarantee policy

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You have misdirected your message.

Let me assure you that no one here is the "you guys" who shorted your order and are now "dancing" with you.

As the other responder advised, quit wasting your time with us and open an ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED CASE with eBay if it's still within 30 days of receipt of the item.  You may be required to return the item, in which case the seller is REQUIRED to send you a return label.

Good to hear that you "will not forget" although you may be seeking revenge in the wrong direction here.

Then read the MBG which explains the correct way for a buyer to resolve an issue.  

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

You didn't order anything from anyone in this forum you ordered from a seller. It's highly unlikely the seller you bought from will see your post in here. 
Go to the item in your purchase history and click CONTACT SELLER to send them a message.

Or you can click the drop down menu next to the item in your purchase history. Click MORE ACTIONS then  RETURN THIS ITEM. 

Next click missing parts or pieces.

You may or may not be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 2 days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 3 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have x amount of days to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.
Good luck. 

IMG_1453.jpeg

IMG_1454.jpeg

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@ronmos-20 

You were told in your last 2 post how to deal with the problem?

Have you read the replies from your other post?

Have a great day
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

It seems the only one making it complicated is you. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@ronmos-20 wrote:

I will not forget.

Seems you forgot how ebay works.

You did not buy anything from me nor did you give me any money.

Start a return on your item instead of being angry in a forum.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: