cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Restriction Due to High Selling

Hello dear i have business account which have 2 postive feedback and 4 item sold account is 3 month old now i got 4 order with 2 days and after 1 day  i recieve the email your selling pervelige will be restricted due to high selling and your payout are on hold what are the method to reinstaing this account and how i can do  this.

I have a payout on the account is on 30 March now is 28 can i recieved my payout in time or it can be delayed because in this account no selling only waiting for payout

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@pcoll0 wrote:

Hello dear 

Hello darling!  😀

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I highly doubt your goods are authentic, eBay doesn't want you, there is nothing you can do.

I can't say for sure but I would think your payout will be as scheduled however.....

slippinjimmy_0-1711606955944.png

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You don't have a track record with Ebay yet.  Two feedback is a great start, but you need more history.  You will get there, just be patient.

When a seller desires to increase their selling limits, they are allowed to request an increase once every 30 days. Mark your calendar and every 30 days request an increase until you have your selling limit well above anything you think you will ever need. Below is a link to where you can go to ask for a selling limit increase. It is the third option in the link below.

https://www.ebay.com/sellerhelp/sl

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can't sell those counterfeit jackets.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply