cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay won`t remove Unfair feedback

Hi, I sell auto parts and recently had 2 sales that buyer purchased wrong parts for their cars. They failed to read description and I use eBay MyFitment.com service for the fitment where it automatically fills out compatible vehicles for the buyers reference to see if it fits the car. One buyer did not even request return, the other one returned and was refunded. I have tried reach out to buyers but they do not respond. eBay new feedback removal service just declined the revision request since "it did not violate the policy" ,BUT it is also not my fault that buyer made a mistake and bought something they did not need. I have been selling on ebay for over 11 years and was able to maintain 100% feedback, always helping out customers and grand warranty and return policy. But now ebay won`t even get into the issue and help sellers who did nothing wrong and now have to face consequences of bad buyer experience.

My question if someone else had same issue and was able to resolve it? Please share your experience.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

They remove negatives when it violates their policy, and then they only remove the comment and leave the red donut.

Just reply in a professional manner like you did for the other negative and move on.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@rhinosource 

Did you contact the customer and ask them to revise it?  I believe you can still do that...sometimes eBay would prefer that the seller and the buyer work it out.  Did the customer who stated they didn't receive their item yet actually receive it? I would contact them and perhaps ask them to revise for sure.  On the other side, you have a lot of great feedback...focus on that fact.  It's obvious you work hard on your shop, so good for you.  Sometimes customers can read thru a lot of these feedbacks and realize themselves it was probably a mistake or just unwarranted.  Hang in there. 

Happy Selling

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I called and they said they can not appeal it since the buyer has a right "to express their experience with this purchase" . Wish we could do same. :). Thank you for the encouragement.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply