cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All:

I'm a Top Rated Seller.  I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on?  Thank you.

We see that you have a great track record as a Top Rated Seller, but recently you didn’t meet one or more of the sales, volume or tracking upload goals set for all Top Rated Sellers in the US region.

We know that sometimes things come up. That’s why we're giving you some extra time - until Jun 20, 2024 - to meet these goals again.

During this grace period we'll continue to evaluate your seller performance on the 20th of every month to see whether you're eligible to be a Top Rated Seller again. Just make sure you upload tracking on 90% of all your US transactions and continue to meet all other Top Rated Seller requirements. Visit your seller standards dashboard regularly to track your progress.

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Very helpful.  Belated thanks!

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Yeah, turns out that I am off-schedule (for the moment) to reach that 100 sales minimum. Belated thanks for joining this discussion!

Message 17 of 19
latest reply

Thanks for this.  Yes, I'm yet to meet that 100 transaction minimum. Wish me luck....

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

No, you don't have to take returns just because you're a TRS.

But yes, I look more at feedback.

Message 19 of 19
latest reply