cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer 2nd ebay account into newly created store

How to transfer 2nd ebay account into newly created store

I have 2 ebay accounts. I just opened a store on one account and would like to combine 2nd account into that store. Possible?

Thank you

Morgan

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: How to transfer 2nd ebay account into newly created store

Not possible. No two accounts can be joined. If you want items in one place you'll need to do the ole copy and paste. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Simply copy and paste current item into new account? How does that work? tried few times without success. A tutorial somewhere?

Morgan

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

No.

Generally the advice is to use the account with the highest feedback as the selling account and turn the other into a buying account.

You should be able to use your Managed Payments account with both, or at least use the same checking account as the destination for any bank transfers of payments from either account.

While having 4 negs on this account is a drawback, your Responses are calm and professional. Well done.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I can't remember what the software brand is called, but there is software out there that can help make the crossover less painful. Just start googlin'. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Hi @morgan1889cc 

You CANNOT merge eBay accounts.  This account of yours has been around since 1999.  Why not make THIS account your Store account?  What would be holding you back from doing that???

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You copy and paste description, I use word or note pad, then paste into new listing. Then fill in item specifics up load pictures.

No tutorial, old school style. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

No it isn't allowed.  Ebay account stands alone.  You can't combine them.  If you want a store on the other account, you will need to open one under that Ebay ID.

Do you really need two stores or two accounts?  Not everyone does.  Tell us what you are trying to accomplish and maybe we can give you some ideas that would help.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I think the OP is concerned by the currently low FB rating, due to some negs.

But as I posted above, the Responses were calm and professional and should not scare off a sane customer.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply