cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INR New Policy

Ebay evaluates us every 20th of every month, in that evaluation, ebay has calculated the "Late shipment rate" and "Cases closed without seller resolution" In these 2 rates show some idea about INR so why is this new policy?

This policy very badly affects on good sellers because some customers do scams and some customers open unnecessary INR cases may someone didn't know about it and open, For me last month 10 UK customers open INR cases, and 6 customer close them after a few days, 3 customers actually not received at that time because airmail delay and I gave a refund for that customers another buyer do scam and also issue refund that kind of customers. Consider about last year only received 12 INR cases, 1 was received last month this kind of reason, Ebay block the UK and remove all listings and after a few days permanently restricted. I sell on here now for nearly 3 years and top-rated seller in 4 regions, not considering a seller a good thing and restricting this happens to so many genuine sellers, so this is not good.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: INR New Policy

15 years there were no problems, feedback near or 100%. But now...... just started to develop my own website. My hypothesis is that someone is trying to push out eBay from the market. Or just wants to swallow it - to buy eBay very cheap, when it reach bankruptcy.

Message 46 of 49
latest reply

What  I see  is the Ceo is trying to make ebay a Cheap version of the  river  .   instead of working on what got ebay to the mountain top  and made it special  . 

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

i have 7.5 percent inr due to which my account is suspented help me how can i remove or reduce this

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

@saichua_0 wrote:

i have 7.5 percent inr due to which my account is suspented help me how can i remove or reduce this

Selling items that were banned a few years ago, probably didn't help.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 49 of 49
latest reply