cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Interesting surveys

So did they do the best selling marketplace survey this year.......usually Ebay is #1  or #2?

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/2021/02/13/sellers-choice-awards-2021-merchants-rate-top-online-marke...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It's all about catering. Big box and heavy-hitter merchandising platforms carry a lot of clout. Talk about a *fix election* principle...🥴

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I didn't read all of that spiel, But I'm kind of thinking, come on now... Seriously? Ebay beat out the River??  I don't know that I 100% buy that. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Survey results are always interesting reading.  However, depending upon who is conducting the survey, the wording of the questions, the mood of the respondents on the day they answered the survey, and whether or not the respondents are currently actively selling on the site ........ well, you can read a lot or a little into the results.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

whether the results are accurate or not they reflect how I feel.  I know it's a fact that I do not buy very much on eBay anymore and have gone from listing 100's of items a month to periodic listing.

To be CLEAR, it's not all eBay. Much is but not all. Shipping also plays a role as well as many other things.

Neither good or bad for me, just is. 

eBay's is just become a bit to mysterious to me. I just want my items listed, seen and processed. The fact that we all have some kind of opinion about the whys is a problem in itself as I see it. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply