cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok. Now Where has eBay Hidden Volume Discounts???

Trying to relist a multiple variation listing and I cannot find the button for volume discounts??? Why do they have to screw with everything? I had the listing originally listed WITH volume discounts. GRRR!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ok. Now Where has eBay Hidden Volume Discounts???

@grt_forever wrote:

This is only happening on my variation listings. I've been sending feedback emails begging them to show the volume pricing for days now. With sell similar, my new listings are showing volume pricing, I'm just out of luck if I want to adjust what those discounts are on the listing flow. It appears on the listing shown to buyers, just not for me to create or revise. Been hoping it will show back up soon.

@grt_forever as a workaround for variation listings, you can still add and edit Volume Pricing in Seller Hub after the listing is active.

Find the listing in Seller Hub and select Add Volume Pricing or Edit Volume Pricing if the listing already has it and you want to either remove it or change the percentages.

vpvariation1.jpg

vpvariation2.jpg

vpvariation4.jpg

2023-12-23_09-08-27.jpg

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

seeing the same issue on all my listing which previously had volume discounts.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Under the Pricing section, look for the "See pricing options" button in the top right.  It should drop down a menu to enable or disable various options including Volume Pricing.

brightlightbookseller_0-1703273407232.png

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. I do have this dropdown and have enabled the volume pricing option but there is no button that shows up to opt into volume pricing. It's just gone.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am having the exact same issue....Volume pricing is on, but the option to opt the listing into it is just gone...

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

For those who are experiencing this issue....have you updated the quantity to be more than 1?

In testing it out, when starting a new listing from scratch or doing "sell on like this", the listing form will not show the Volume Pricing option if the QTY is 1, even if the toggle is set to allow it.

volumeprice1.jpg

As soon as I change the QTY to anything more than 1, it refreshes and shows the Volume Pricing option.

volumeprice2.jpg

We've seen eBay do similar things with shipping options where it will dynamically change to only show shipping methods that allow the weight and size you've entered, so my guess is eBay is also now dynamically removing the Volume Pricing option unless/until the seller does something to "trigger" the listing to qualify, which would requiring having more than 1 of the item in stock.

If you have changed the quantity and it still doesn't show, that might indicate a glitch in the dynamic display functionality causing it not to properly show the option.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

This is only happening on my variation listings. I've been sending feedback emails begging them to show the volume pricing for days now. With sell similar, my new listings are showing volume pricing, I'm just out of luck if I want to adjust what those discounts are on the listing flow. It appears on the listing shown to buyers, just not for me to create or revise. Been hoping it will show back up soon.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@grt_forever wrote:

@grt_forever as a workaround for variation listings, you can still add and edit Volume Pricing in Seller Hub after the listing is active.

Find the listing in Seller Hub and select Add Volume Pricing or Edit Volume Pricing if the listing already has it and you want to either remove it or change the percentages.

vpvariation1.jpg

vpvariation2.jpg

vpvariation4.jpg

2023-12-23_09-08-27.jpg

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you, that's the only thing that has worked. I don't use the new seller hub but I switched to it temporarily and this worked!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply