cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Do I Find Monthly Limits?

I can't seem to find it anywhere on my seller hub. 

I got a message today that they raised it, but I'm nowhere near the amount of listings that I'm allowed with my size store. I'm just interested to see what it now is. Thanks. 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where Do I Find Monthly Limits?

You need to click customize, it will bring up boxes that you want showing. Click the box that says monthly limits.

I just did and I have no limits 🙂

I did get an email yesterday from eBay letting me know that they removed any limits that were on my account.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Here's the eBay Help page about listing limits. Most sellers will see a handy big pink box which details their specific limits.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thanks. I saw that and it says:

1. Go to the Overview tab of Seller Hub.
  2. Scroll down and find the Monthly limits section to view your current limit.

I don't have a monthly limits section or a big pink box. Thanks for responding tho.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

You need to click customize, it will bring up boxes that you want showing. Click the box that says monthly limits.

I just did and I have no limits 🙂

I did get an email yesterday from eBay letting me know that they removed any limits that were on my account.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Got it! Thanks so much.  I got the email as well and was confused because I didn't know that I actually had selling limits. Couldn't even imagine I was close to it if I could list 10,000 items and only had a little over 1,500 listings. 

Big help. Thanks. 

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I looked under customize and still can't find it.  Am I missing another header or something or am I just blind?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Overview.png

This is what it looks like while in seller hub overview

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thank you so much for the visual help.   Weirdly enough, the spot you have circled for "monthly limits" is blank on my customize list.   All the other options are there and match yours, except for that.

@dentalsales4u 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

When I customized mine to include it, it now says "you have no limits." No help whatsoever. LOL

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

It's helpful.  It tells you that you can list as much as you want. We see the same thing, and got a message about it too.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@gloryglorygifts wrote:

When I customized mine to include it, it now says "you have no limits." No help whatsoever. LOL

Well, some sellers actually DO have no limits.  There were a couple of threads about this just a few days ago, because the notification message that eBay sent out was very awkward.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply