cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom feature on listing images???

the zoom feature on my listing images is not working now. it was just a couple of days ago. i can still click to enlarge though. i liked the zoom feature.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Zoom feature on listing images???

You are not alone. Thought it may be just my listings, but it's every listing I looked at. Hope it's a temporary glitch.  I'm a fan of the zoom as well.

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

Images must be a certain resolution in order for the zoom to work.

As I remember,  images less than 800 pixels on the longest side will not have this feature. 

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 33
latest reply

Same here!

Did not change a thing but the zoom on my listings are

G O N E !!

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

Baloney!

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

one of your images is 1265x517 and no zoom. one of my coins is 1600x1200 and no zoom.

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

@gotta-have-it-collectables wrote:

Baloney!

Relax.

I didn't say that was the reason why yours isn't working. 

I was just stating fact, that images need to be a certain resolution.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 7 of 33
latest reply

I see this.........is it what you mean? (sorry, wasn't addressing Hawaii)

Screenshot (370).png

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

@lloydsteventaylor 

I am experiencing the same issue.  I have tried Chrome and Firefox using Windows 10 (cookies and cache have been cleared).

Here is what I see when hovering over the same listing image  @dhbookds is able to hover to zoom

Screenshot 2023-06-13 074026.jpg

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

@mcdougle4248 

I am using firefox.........a couple of things......I couldn't get it at first, then realized the page was still loading....and then I clicked on the picture.....which gave me that 2nd page look, but when I went back to the main page, the zoom was there.

I've been having some problems with pages slow to load (not realizing it) and then nothing happens (search or search correction words).........don't know if it's me/my server (who is currently trying to sell faster service) or ebay.....

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

Wouldn't be surprised if they start charging a fee for the Zoom feature...

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

Hover/zoom seems to be working for me on that same listing, though I have seen other similar complaints recently. Possibly something has changed, causing issues for some users but not others. Possibly the changes have not reached me yet, or eBay may be testing something new in certain accounts only.

If you are experiencing this issue, it might be worth restarting your browser or device; sometimes a pending update install can cause issues with various features. Or it may be worth trying another browser entirely in case one works better than another. Browser add-ons may cause conflicts in some cases, so temporarily disabling add-ons might be worth a try.

Message 12 of 33
latest reply

yes thats it. i am using chrome on this and still not working. i just tried my windows 7 computer and the zoom is working on that one so maybe it just work itself out. 

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

I'm finding no zoom abilities on any photos on any listing, not just my own listings

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

working fine for me

PC    windows 10   EDGE

Message 15 of 33
latest reply