cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asking if just me or u as well

irs it me or you as well .when i put a item up buy now it suppose to renew in 30 day as i see for months it renews in 15 day
some times less which make your montly Basic Store Subscription – 1,000 Fixed Price Listings
Pay no insertion fees for 1,000 listings. go down faster have you notice if not check cause this is not right and needs to be fixed by ebay hopefully .have a grt day

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I think they are renewing in 30 days. The day of the month mine renew changed after February.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Can you give an item number example @rovemele-zmdmfp ?

Fixed price listings definitely do not renew every 15 days, nor every 30 days. They renew on the same calendar date each month.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

I think they are renewing in 30 days. The day of the month mine renew changed after February.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

its  not about a order  # and  im  not asking  for help just asking with a yes or no has it happen to u we all  know  items  renew   30 day after you first post it   thanks  for trying to answer   have a grt day 

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

yes there suppose to but i put up some 2 weeks ago and so call they are renewing in 3 day already this been happing for a while just plp really dont notice it  and will be  charged if you run out just saying im safe  for now 

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

@rovemele-zmdmfp wrote:

its  not about a order  # and  im  not asking  for help just asking with a yes or no has it happen to u we all  know  items  renew   30 day after you first post it   thanks  for trying to answer   have a grt day 

I didn't ask for an order number. I asked for an item number. Listing title would also work. We can check to see the exact date/time the item was listed to see if it's renewing early.

And items do not renew every 30 days. As I said above, they renew on same calendar date with a few exceptions for the last day of the month since some months are shorter/longer. Specifically:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/selecting-listing-duration?id=...

When you list an item as Good ’Til Canceled, it will relist every month on the same day until it’s sold. For example, if you list your item on the 1st of May, it will relist on the 1st of June. 

If you list your item on the 29th, 30th, or 31st of a month, the duration will be adjusted if the following month is shorter, but will revert to the original day for longer months. For example, if you list an item on the 31st of May, it will relist on the 30th of June, and then again on the 31st of August and so on.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

@tobaccocardyahoo wrote:

They do not renew in 30 days. See my last post for full policy.

Items listed Feb 10 - March 9 are erroneously renewing a day early. That's due to a tech error related to DST and Leap Year @tobaccocardyahoo . Read full details here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Listings-created-March-1-2024-potential-unexpected-fees/td-p/3...

GLORIOUS!

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

@rovemele-zmdmfp wrote:

irs it me or you as well .when i put a item up buy now it suppose to renew in 30 day as i see for months it renews in 15 day
some times less which make your montly Basic Store Subscription – 1,000 Fixed Price Listings
Pay no insertion fees for 1,000 listings. go down faster have you notice if not check cause this is not right and needs to be fixed by ebay hopefully .have a grt day

If your being charged for insertion fees it's because you have 1207 items listed in your store. That would be 207 listings over your free 1000 listings insertion fee monthly allotment.

@wastingtime101  was asking for an item number for the item you say is relisting every 15 days, not an order number. Also fixed price listings don't renew in 3 days either. If you list on March 28th it renews on April 28th. 

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

They have approx 400 listings in Collectibles which is one of the "bonus" categories for additional fixed price listings. The original poster should be below their 1K monthly Basic allotment because of the bonus category listings.

GLORIOUS!

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

give or take a day point is  its around 30days  not  15 day  like some of mine  does  i chked and seen the day already  once again not asking  for help just a yes  or no  so il  take your answer as a no it never   happen to  you  lucky  u  take care and thanks  once  again 

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

@rovemele-zmdmfp wrote:

yes there suppose to but i put up some 2 weeks ago and so call they are renewing in 3 day already this been happing for a while just plp really dont notice it  and will be  charged if you run out just saying im safe  for now 

Are you referring to the drywall tool lot?

That was listed on March 1st. It should renew April 1st, but due to a month-long tech error it will renew March 31st instead, then the next renewal will be May 1st back to its normal schedule.

GLORIOUS!

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Thanks I didn't consider that.

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

the reason i dont ask ? here i was just asking yes  or no .not all  the mumbo  jumbo i know already  im up to date on all rules i read and study all even  before i decide to sell yrs  ago so  not new yous  are telling  me youys  need to gave a simple answer when asked that why some new sellers  here ask and you make it so hard for them to get it well  like i said  to the other thank u and have a grt day 

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

My very first reply said that's not how it works - fixed price listings do not renew in 15 days. That should tell you the answer is "no".

I asked for an item number or listing title so we could help with either:

- Showing you where to look for listing start/renew dates in case you are mistaken about the 15 days or

- Verifying your issue and telling you the best customer service path to take, or how to manage your listings to get around a specific error.

This is, for the most part, a "help forum" which is why eBay directs sellers/buyers here straight from the CS help pages. Volunteers here would be doing a disservice to people that come here looking for help if we responded to posts with "it's just you" rather than offering assistance.

GLORIOUS!

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

@rovemele-zmdmfp wrote:

give or take a day point is  its around 30days  not  15 day  like some of mine  does  i chked and seen the day already  once again not asking  for help just a yes  or no  so il  take your answer as a no it never   happen to  you  lucky  u  take care and thanks  once  again 

Having people answer with a yes or no does no one any good.  Even though one might think they know all the rules, things always change or there can be a problem.  

Message 15 of 19
latest reply