Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Leaving feedback for the buyer

I may be blind but I do not see the option to leave feedback for a buyer anywhere! I went to my Sold items, clicked on the item and see the following options: Where can I find "Leave feedback"?!!

no feedback.JPG

Resolved! Sold items listed GTC are still showing up on listings page

I usually list items fixed for 30 days but now have to use GTC. I sold a few things with GTC, shipped items out, and noticed that they are still on my Listings page. When I opened edit it states that there are zero available. So why is eBay keeping t...

HELP: How to reverse a refund?

Basically, my tracking number didn't update for a week on USPS for some unknown reason (it was priority mail, too, makes me kind of mad). I refunded the buyer his money just yesterday, by cancelling the order. How do I cancel the cancellation now?

Ebay keeps relisting items that I have ended. Help!

Hi, all, How do I stop Ebay from relisting items that I have ended? I have tried many times to end the listing of some products, but after a few minutes, Ebay puts them back again. Currently, I have 62 items, but I want to remove 12 to bring it down ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 35 cents fee.

I am not a store. After the 50th item I get charged a 35 cent listing fee. Does this fee get refunded if the item sell. I t used to be that way. Is it still in effect. Thanks

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Ebay Site Errors Today - Two Different Ones !

First I went to purchase shipping labels for 2 packages, each transaction had to reload the page, then log out/log back in several times to get the transaction to go through and print, you get an "Error: Internal Error" all the while every time I hit...

PhotoError.jpg

Another glitch? Item listed itself.....

With all of the other problems going on today, I just realized that an item I had been trying to list and having trouble getting photos to load somehow managed to list itself! I had the listing saved to my drafts and was going back in to try to load ...

Help me break bad news to this buyer

I realize lately I've been asking for suggestions more often for message verbiage to buyers. I think it's because I'm seeing an increase of entitled buyer "demands" or scam tactics. Situations where I think 90% of anything I say can set off the buyer...

Resolved! eBay scheduled listing times have changed?

I am in the process of listing a large group of items tonight, and I want to start writing them up now, this afternoon, and have then start early this evening. As we all know, no problem with this, simply use the schedule item option on the listing p...

• 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Was I doomed from the start or was this preventable?

Wondering if I could've done anything different to save myself. Buyer sends me a message giving me a heads up about the item they will purchase tomorrow morning. The next morning they purchase the clothing. 20 minutes later they message me to please ...

Photo Uploader STILL NOT working September 20, 2019 1:41 PM EASTERN Time

Been trying to list all day and all I have is a bunch of drafts without PHOTO'S. Ebay please fix the problem! Its on their end I've tried different computers and different Browsers. If I lie and say I'm a vendor in China will you fix it faster???

New seller protections?

I just had a return opened for an item I have no return and customer says "The zipper is broken, I can't believe the seller didn't notice" Then sent a picture of the broken zipper. I check the listing and item condition says "DAMAGED front zipper is ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 108 replies
  • 21 helpful

LABEL PRINTING WORKAROUND -- TRY BACK_TO_CLASSIC

Seen on another board -- try the "Back to Classic" version of the new label page for label printing. For a simple one-time workaround you can manually edit the URL of the new label page, replacing new_label with back_to_classic. Original message here...

Person requests return for item sold for parts

I sold a cell phone the other day and in the description I specifically said the screen doesnt work. I said the phone appears to turn on, you can hear it and access it via the data cable, but the screen is just blank. I then said it could be a bad co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors