Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Changes to Refund a Buyer form?

The changes to the "Refund a buyer" form/page do not make any sense. I can no longer issue a simple refund for shipping costs (I do a lot of combined shipping). Now there is no clear way to see what the purchase amount is and what is shipping within ...

Resolved! Creating a You Pick Drop Down Option / Variation Listing

I'm new to ebay and have been trying to sell some toys no longer in use, specifically legos. I have seen several listings of Lego Minifigures specifically that give you the option to pick and choose which figures you would like to purchase. After rea...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combining multiple items for purchase

Can someone please tell me how to help a buyer who wants to purchase multiple items from me that have auctions ending at different times or are "buy it now" items? They want to have them all on one invoice so I can combine shipping.Thank you for any ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors