cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

more than 250 listings

I am allowed 250 free listings per month, but can I have more than 250 total listings without added fee?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

more than 250 listings

Only if you have more than 250 items for sale before you're out of 250 free listings for this month, and not all of your previous month's listings have renewed yet this month.  But once your 250 free per month hits zero, anything else that relists from the previous month costs you 35 cents.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

If you are going to maintain a total of 250 or more listings that renew from month to month it's time to think about a store. With each store level you get a certain amount of free listings per month along with other benefits including discounts on second category listing fees and on selling fees.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

@puuurrging wrote:

I am allowed 250 free listings per month, but can I have more than 250 total listings without added fee?

No.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

...and your unsold listings WILL automatically roll over if you don't cancel them. 

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

No

Why not? I do

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

Their question was if it was possible to have more than 250 total listings, while only allowed 250 listings a month, without incurring fees. I'm guessing by "total" they mean "active", in which case yes it's possible 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

I suppose you could open another eBay account.  It  would start out with listing limits and zero feedback but, you can work your way up.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

@mordecai8614 wrote:

Their question was if it was possible to have more than 250 total listings, while only allowed 250 listings a month, without incurring fees. I'm guessing by "total" they mean "active", in which case yes it's possible 

So you really think your statement is going to be helpful for the OP who wants to understand the insertion fees?

More helpful than the links I provided that explain the fees in detail?

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

@mordecai8614 wrote:

So are you saying you do not pay any fees for listings above the 250 standard free allotment?

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

If we're talking about total listings, which is what was asked, including auto-relisted listings, then yes

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

Yea, because they're asking if it's possible to have more than 250 listings without paying fees, which through auto-relisting makes that possible. They're not asking "what are insertion fees?" lol

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

The OP has 257 buy it now listings.

Do you think they will incur some insertion fees when they all relist?

Or do you not know?

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

more than 250 listings

Look how many listings I have. You don't really think everytime an item relists it counts against your allotted listings, do you?

Message 15 of 20
latest reply