cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International shipping question….

Hello

I normally hate shipping to international and done only few times in the past….due to I have to go to the post office and all that hassle before,, I heard it’s different now.

few asked me if I can ship to England …Do I have to go to the Post Office to send or can I print out the international label at home?

or ebay handles international shipping?

how it’s work? 
thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: International shipping question….

@mybabylily 

If you have signed up for eBay International Shipping (you probably were automatically signed up, and are unaware of it), you don't have to fill out customs forms, or even go to the post office.

You ship the item at regular USPS domestic rates to the eBay shipping hub (there's one in Illinois, and another in California) -- and eBay takes care of everything after that:  customs forms, international shipping fees, etc.  Plus eBay takes care of all returns, as well as INR and NAD buyer complaints.

More info at

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin....

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your kind reply.

have a wonderful, safe Thanksgiving 😊

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I checked out two of your listings at random and they both show shipping to me in Canada via the eBay International Shipping service.  If someone from Canada were to buy one of those items, you'd be directed to ship the item to a Chicago suburb where it would then get forwarded to Canada.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply