cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping a kit which contains small bottles of perfume

Okay..  I think I've found the info I needed and should be set now..  thank you. 

I have a kit which contains a small box of bottles of spray perfume ( less than 1/2 oz total ) ..    the perfume is in it's own box inside the kit box which is inside a shipping carton. 

I have it set to ground advantage for shipping.    But I do have two issues..

How do I label for liquid and do I have to wrap the inside box in a baggie or something?  It also lists  Alcohol Denat as an ingredient.

My offers are open to international.  I read Ebay will not let something that doesn't go be sold that way.  But I saw (past) that USPS won't ship perfume international ??   Do they handle that when it gets to them for the international?

In the past I have shipped nicads with an item and since I saw nothing on Ebay to label the box,  I actually got a symbol off the internet and taped it to my pkg. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shipping a kit which contains small bottles of perfume

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin...

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Okay..  I went to my listing to put on the exceptions for this one item not to ship international.  

But I'm still wondering if the ORM-D labels are still being used at this date.  I see varying styles of labels and some say they are changed from one style to another ,  but I'm reading back in 2020.. unsure what is required today. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you print your shipping labels through Ebay, you must indicate whether your package has nonhazardous or hazardous materials. If you indicate hazardous there is another menu that comes up wherein you would click on fragrance in your case. Then the shipping label is automatically marked has Hazmat  and Ground transportation only.  This is a relatively new feature of Ebay shipping labels. 

In this case the hazmat package can only go by ground transport to its destination.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply