cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when using EIS it doesn’t get scanned as delivered at the domestic Hub?

I shipped an item using EIS to a buyer in Canada, it doesn’t appear to have reached the domestic hub and now has an international tracking number but no delivery scan nor does tracking say that it arrived at the shipping hub.

Does that mean if the buyer files a claim it’s on me not eBay? Or am I over reacting? 
IMG_0994.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: What happens when using EIS it doesn’t get scanned as delivered at the domestic Hub?

It has arrived at the shipping  hub where it received the Asendia Tracking Number.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: What happens when using EIS it doesn’t get scanned as delivered at the domestic Hub?

I'd say you're overreacting.  Just wait for more event scans to show up for the item.  The fact that it's been assigned a "EEUS" tracking number is evidence that it's going through eIS.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@marnotom! 

Thank you, this my 6th international sale. All others have tracking showing as being delivered to individual at shipping hub. That’s what had me slightly freaked. 
I figured I was overreacting.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

This thread has been closed at the request of the OP.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply