cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay losing revenue with new system

I had to choose a category so chose TV & Video but this concerns all listings. Ebay are losing revenue by the billions when they changed over to the new system that they have now been running for a good 2 years, they leave sellers off the listings views unless they pay them for views and they make it hard for everyone to complete the banking system, having been on eBay from the beginning in the UK I can honestly say I have never seen it so bad, popular items listed and 0 views 0 watches and 0 000 for a whole month of listing not just 1 item but 400 items at a time it's impossible. I find it irresponsible of eBay to treat it's clients from all over the world like this and their motto is if you don't pay for eyes on items you don't get eyes on items and yet don't they understand you get money from sales? If there was a really good alternative I would leave as I find there is no common sense with them any more, they got rid of Paypal for Gods sake !! what a stupid move that was. And replaced it with "let us give you the money instead" haha useless springs to mind absolute useless {end of rant}

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0