cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings!!

Greetings to everyone !!my issue is all the false bidding and over bidding without purchasing or reply with feedback. they bid and hold your item up in limbo. it's a total distraction, and its misleading. can anyone tell me what's up or is it something that is just going to continue happening?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Greetings!!

When I make a sale and I'm very courteous and polite and I leave good feedback for my buyers. but I have yet to receive positive feedback from my buyers??? Good service deserves good feedback, at least that's my opinion.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Greetings!!

1. If a buyer has not paid in 4 days, the seller can cancel, citing "buyer did not pay" as the reason on day #5.

2. Feedback is optional/voluntary for both buyers and sellers.

3. Many sellers resolve the nonpayment issue by listing fixed price, immediate payment required.

4. Of course, it's going to "continue happening".

5. ALL sellers should really read all about selling/buying on eBay before they begin.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Greetings!!

Sold 8 items.. And I have been a seller since December 23,2022 ..Sold my first item at the beginning of January 4,2023.. And I have yet receive a pay out even after it stated I would.. How long does it normally take to get your first payout ?? 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Greetings!!

Again, per eBay rules and regs, feedback is always optional/voluntary for both buyers and sellers. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply