cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about a Widget Thread?

I will have to post a pix - we were talking about Jar Jar binks on the Selling board this past week and I bought him today for 40 cents on the bargain shelf at the church thrift.  He is currently being fluffed in the dryer with dryer sheets and some febreeze or I would post a pix.  Will do that tomorrow.

Got a ceramic christmas tree, but it does not light up so will need to examine it further.  

Anyone find anything fun lately?  Lately, I keep "keeping" the items vs thinking about selling them.  I need to reverse that!  LOL

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@katzrul15 

Finally found my way here without going to the links. Jarjar I have got to see, not sure I know who he is. Did grab a 1988 Ral Partha knight for my ( am I spelling that right) son ( D&D), that is probable 30 bucks or more on the bay.

Last year, I nabbed a white ceramic Xmas tree with lights, but it's missing the top I noticed. Rats, now I don't know what to do with it. And I don't know what kind of top went in as the diameter of the hole was small.

Those trees were hot a couple years ago when they were featured in FleaMarket flip mag, hoping they still are as they are 70s.

I get nervous and sweaty when Christmas comes into the thrift as our boss tends to throw out a lot of Christmas without checking and I'm not always there to catch here. God, thinking about winking Santa's could be in the trash gets my blood boiling. 

Gotta run, puppy needs to go outside, when nature calls!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Winking Santa!!  Lol

I will get a pix of Jar Jar....

Bought a big box of patterns for $3.  No idea why.  Got a sears tool box for $3.  Big metal one.  Might make it into a flower planter, drill holes to drain.  DD really wants it, so who knows.

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@katzrul15 

Nice sears box, kids are painting them with chalk paint in pastels, and storing items in them or putting them on shelves. If daughter wants it, don't deny a treasure, lol!

Just won an auction on the bay, boy PP was a pain to pay, captcha crap and all that.. 

It was a nice tin litho police car in original box, neighbor was a cop so he'll get that for Christmas.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@katzrul15 

Here's some pics of Friday treasures from thrift ( in my she shed now to be priced)

20211020_090734.jpg

20211020_090756.jpg

 I just love the prison lock, it's solid brass and on the back has the name of the locksmith! All locks are in working order.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

16347467203714778201196519788872.jpg

16347467536557620263589707576322.jpg

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Wow!  SO COOL!

(You have cinderella bowls...........lol)  

You find the neatest stuff(s) for sure.

I have to go box up another box for FBA or two.  Our sales on here are so bad - never been this bad.  I cried for a little bit this morning.  Now, I gotta just get busy.  Day job is kinda holding me back!

Posting ID Only.......
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

If listed with the right key words in the right category, that Screw Room sign might be the biggest money maker there. Seriously.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

If listed with the right key words in the right category, that Screw Room sign might be the biggest money maker there. Seriously.

😃

@silverstatetreasureboxes  - You have adult items and did not know it?  LOL

Posting ID Only.......
Message 9 of 9
latest reply