cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guaranteed Fit Video - Irrelevant

Why are you showing the guaranteed fit video in my listings and others where it is irrelevant to the buyer? From what I can see it is only valid for people that show parts compatibility. I do not show parts compatibility.    

motors.JPG guaranteed fit.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Car scam

I found a 2003 Honda civic for $800 off of facebook marketplace and started going through ebay motors for paper trail/transport and after the contract was agreed upon then after the payment was made they asked for $600 for shipping insurance. I just ...

feedback

I posted negative feedback for a part that didn't fit....they offered a partial refund.......I posted truthful feedback and ebay removed it...........The feedback is a joke when the liars sellers can get negative feedback removed......buy from amazon...

Ebay Motors Search is the worst it has ever been

I know I complained about this a while back. Now it is even worst then before. I am going to sell an original 1965 GTO Air Cleaner is decent shape I search 1965 GTO Air Cleaner and I get 754 items and most don't belong I search completed sold and I g...

Another Ebay scam ?

Hi again, right now I'm in a military base... We are training, getting ready for Afghanistan. I am only allowed to check my email several times a day.We have to stick to email for now. Hope you can understand. The car is already at our Military Logis...