cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay authenticator returned my new supreme shoes with damaged and moldy supreme shoes

Sold a new supreme shoes (First 5 pictures before ship out and i even put marked on it).

Shipped to ebay authenticator.

ebay authenticator said: used item and return to seller.

Received return and totally damaged and moldy supreme shoes (the last 4 pictures is damaged return to me).

Send appeal to ebay and waiting now.

IMG_1452.png

IMG_1445.jpeg

IMG_1451.png

IMG_1453.png

IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0276.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

ebay authenticator returned my new supreme shoes with damaged and moldy supreme shoes

Does any one else wonder whether that mark on a shoe makes it other than new?

I would file a SNAD claim if I received it. Just like I would file one if I bought a new book, record or CD and received a remainder or cutout.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

That marked was only black dot i made with sharpie and not gonna make new shoes become old shoe instantly.

i put the mark for my cautions in case something like this happened and if i have go to court, i will had all evidences.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I would file a SNAD claim if I received it.

@tobaccocardyahoo 

I don't think the OP can file a SNAD claim.   @dshiong appears to be the seller who is claiming they got different damaged shoes returned from the authenticator. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Does a mark make an item "other than new" ?   People who purchase hard to find or designer brands tend to expect that the items be exactly as described and new means without any damage or marks or any kind. I can see how a "mark" might cause a buyer or a person doing authentication view it as "not as described." 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@dshiong wrote:

That marked was only black dot i made with sharpie and not gonna make new shoes become old shoe instantly.

i put the mark for my cautions in case something like this happened and if i have go to court, i will had all evidences.

Many sellers use an ultraviolet pen to mark merchandise. It will show up under black light but is invisible to the naked eye. It would allow you to add a security mark without running the risk a buyer won't want a black mark on their pristine new shoes (I know I wouldn't).

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You right, but the damaged shoes return to me got no black dot marked.

i made mark behind label so its invisible.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@dshiong wrote:

It is not invisible. The item should have been refused by the authenticator as USED which it did.

Whether you got back the same shoes is a separate issue from whether it should have been refused.

Sounds like there is more than one cheater involved.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@dshiong wrote:

I find it very in sync with what is going on in the world that there are those who are way more worried about that tiny hidden dot and the thief might be inconvenienced by stealing  shoes that were not really new than that they were stolen.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply