cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slightly OT...

I finally decided that I'm going to sell a few things and I'm trying to list the stuff, but ebay keeps giving me an error message, is anyone else having this problem???

Should I contact eBay?

The error says:

Your request couldn't be processed because of a technical issue. Please try again.

I've been trying to do this since last nite! 

Thanks for any help!!!!

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Slightly OT...

Sorry Freddi,,,Don't know much on the listing end,,but I have been having problems for a few days now just posting here..

when you go to add pictures it gives and error but then if you hit it 3 times the picture posts??

and not to mention trying to log-in have to do it like 2-3 times before I can get in here at all......

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Slightly OT...

Fredi, are you trying to list through the eBay system or through a third party like Turbo Lister, or InkFrog?

I know they are working on the listing pages, http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y16/m05/i04/s01 I would contact ebay if it continues.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Slightly OT...

thanks guys! I'll check out the link, Sandy and see what happens.

Oh and no i'm not trying to use a 3rd party, I'm just trying to use the ebay listing tool, I guess? LOL Just sort of testing out the waters right now...

Thanks again!!

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Slightly OT...

I talked to the live chat folks...Eric was very helpful. He sent the PIN to my phone 3 times and none of thsoe worked. He finally decided it has to be a tech issuse so sending it to tech support.

They will email with an answer. Hopfully sometime today.

Fingers crossed anyway!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply