cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 sterling necklaces ID for pendant and thin wire one with tag T with C across T

I need help ID for the pendant I don't know what it is and did a google search came up nothing.  the thin sterling necklace has blue rhinestones and a hang tag. I would like to know who made it. thank you very much for any help yo100_6333.JPG100_6335.JPG100_6336.JPGu can give me

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

2 sterling necklaces ID for pendant and thin wire one with tag T with C across T

@doxietreasures 

Doxie, to me this piece looks like from India. Here's a good view of your relief pic on pendant.

Screenshot_20240428_071642_Chrome~2.jpg

 it just looks like a crude depiction of a India building of some sort but those beads on the necklace makes me think it is some sort of Indian jewelry.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

TC is Touchstone Crystal - don't know about the pendant

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thank you for the information on rhinestone wire necklace, but I was wondering if anyone knows what the symbol means or what it is on the SS pendant. thank you

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@doxietreasures 

Doxie, to me this piece looks like from India. Here's a good view of your relief pic on pendant.

Screenshot_20240428_071642_Chrome~2.jpg

 it just looks like a crude depiction of a India building of some sort but those beads on the necklace makes me think it is some sort of Indian jewelry.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thank you so much

Message 5 of 5
latest reply