cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS EBAY SELLING MY ITEMS FOR LOWER THAN I LISTED THEM? WHO IS GOING TO PAY ME THE DIFFERENCE?

I can't contact ebay right now.  Their chat with an agent isn't working at all and it is 180 minutes to get a call.

eBay is selling ALL my items for LOWER than my list price.

I have my listings set up as volume discounts so the price goes down if they buy more than one.  However, ebay has decided to let the buyers get the discounted % off even if they only buy 1.  This has happened on several of my sales today and yesterday.

I am not shipping until the product is paid in full.  I will also not be responsible for delayed shipments due the fact that the item is not paid in full, though ebay is stating it is.

Who do I require payment from?  The buyer, or ebay?

This is ABSURD.

Is this happening to anyone else?e

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

WHY IS EBAY SELLING MY ITEMS FOR LOWER THAN I LISTED THEM? WHO IS GOING TO PAY ME THE DIFFERENCE?

Doesnt look that way in your items sold,one for $55,one for $45,and so on.....looks like thats what the items sold for. You understand you are in Managed Payments, and the fvf is taken immediately with each sale?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I'm amazed when stuff sells at all.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

It's not like that, you'll try again. One more thing, contact eBay.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

You're selling under Managed Payments. Now, your FVFs don't appear on your monthly eBay invoice... so there's that.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@health411 

You need to remove your web site address from your listings, before Ebay removes your listings.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Where are you seeing that discount for one item? Or has a buyer informed you it's happening?

I put one of your items in my cart, went to the checkout screen, and it's showing that I'll be paying full price for one item . . .

Maybe you could post a screenshot/snippet of an example?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

If you are convinced this is really happening, close all your listings.

They will go to your Unsold Items list for 90 days but can be relisted en masse with a single click.

Or one at a time if you want to have something new opening every day.

Meanwhile you can't lose money on sales you don't have.

And perhaps you should reconsider having discounts on multiple purchases since the programme is not working for you?

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Is Easy Pricing on in your listings? With EP enabled, your initial price drops at intervals until the item sells. Could that be it?

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Just another seller not realizing what the deal was and blaming Ebay.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I am experiencing the same thing selling on eBay this should arise a class action suit they seem like they are scamming the sellers

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Hello

Same thing happened to me from eBay scamming sellers I moved most of my items to Charish antiques from eBay that's ashame what they do

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

I just experienced this same issue. One of my trading card store front listings that was listed for $1,500 was just sold for $1,155. Such a random number! Not happy!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply