cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialog scam will shut your account down permanently

On jan 14th and 15th 2024 a member of ebay that sells alot of the same  item I was selling few months back messaged me and kept repeating  how I need to remove or find out how to remove intelligent store Hub. Software tampering hacking  software is very seriouse crime so I felt he had a reason and or agenda. He did !

Fllagged nessaging system deliberately and that day due to his key phrases my account was permanently removed. On the same day o buyer signed for high value item package deliivery on same day and on jan. 16th  next day buyer files erroneous  INR . During this time,my account was inactive  RESULTING IN LOOSING iNR

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

This sounds similar to when some buyer messages about buying offsite. Best to not even answer those sort of emails otherwise you risk being found guilty, of breaking the same eBay rules, by association.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@withthebuisnessscollectibles Some of the feedbacks you left for buyers (on this account) are violations too.

Yikes! there are quite a few! You might have potential problems on this account too.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

SO what does that have to do with this ? im really not interested in your negative opinion im talking to those who are interested

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

problem on this account too? what are you insinuating i have issue with another account ? this is the only account i have. You must have multiple accounts . how many do you have .

are you suppose to have more than one ?do you have a picture of a dog on your other accounts or you only conceal who you are behind a keyboard. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If/when a buyer opens an INR case, all you need to do is enter the tracking number into the case.

BTW, are you aware that more than one of the FB you've left for buyers is against eBay rules?

Perhaps you don't know, or don't care, but we are never allowed to leave negative FB for buyers.

Those buyers can (and should) contact eBay and get those removed.  You, as a seller, will receive defects.  And maybe that's the reason your account was removed rather than whatever it is that you are talking about. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

yes  i know what to do about an INR. Didn't ask for INR advice. if there is negative FB   were for who?

you don't know me .you don't know them. so why are you so hostile for? If you have to say "whatever it is that im talking about than obviously your ill informed or not at all so to insinuate i am incorrect  thats a negative and bias opinion. i find your comments disrespectful, negative, childish.you can read my posts but from here on forward im asking you to refrain from commenting on them or to me. your a problem here and i dont need you harrassing me and or cutting me down . im reporting you as i have done on previouse  garbagge you message

Message 7 of 7
latest reply