cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending soonest and Comps not working

The “ending soonest” option is not working. Also the sports trading cards “comps” is also down. Why? 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Just made a video showing some of these issues, all search on ebay is reading "best match". Store active, store sold and the ebay search.

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Just made a video showing some of these issues, all search on ebay is reading "best match". Store active, store sold and the ebay search.

I just went to your "items for sale" link and selected "sold" items and sorted by "Ended Soonest" and got decent looking results:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ssn=urban_picker&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

The most recent item sold appears (at the moment) to be a Jushua Kadison Promo CD this morning (Pacific Time).

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Cleared searches, rebooted… Ending soonest not working for me. 

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

I see multiple complaints, but search still seems to be working for me. If eBay is making changes, they do not seem to have reached me yet. I have tried multiple browsers, clearing cookies and cache, and my searches continue to sort properly.

I am in the Northeast US, on a Windows 10 machine. My Android phone using the app seems to be sorting properly as well.

For those experiencing this problem, any difference if you try another browser or a private or incognito browser window, or temporarily disable add-ons like ad blockers?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Searches are working on Chrome, not working on Explorer. My experience and experiment.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Searches are all jacked up on Firefox.  Can't sort by ending soonest or newly listed.  Seems fine on Chrome and the Microsoft browser though.

May be an issue only if you are logged in?  I'm logged in on Firefox where it isn't working but not logged in on the browsers where it is working (and no, I am not going to login or out).

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

The first result is ending in less than 2 hrs.  The next result is ending in 6 days 17hrs.  This is either browser or user specific.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I have seen at least one post from a user having problems sorting using the eBay app, so it may very well be account-specific, or at least have a component linked to a particular account.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I went ahead and logged out on FireFox and the search was still broken even when logged out.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

It appears to be a browser issue.  It doesn't work for me on FireFox (whether logged in or not) but works for me on Edge (whether logged in or not).  It also appears to work for me on Chrome (not logged in).

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Searches working on iPhone safari and MacBook Pro safari… but not working on iPhone eBay app. 

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Firefox private browsing window worked ok.   Had to log in to add newly listed items to watchlist.   Really annoying.

I hate clearing the cache, as I keep multiple windows and tabs  open.

Sellers must be loosing a lot of sales over this.

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

The issue with the searches appears to be resolved.  It is for me at least.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply