cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return

HI I received a part and it was damaged and the seller will not give me credit...what do I do

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

return

Did you return the damaged item for a refund?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

return

Go to your purchase history and click return item and select, the item doesn't match the description as the reason.
The seller will have 3 days to accept the return and pay return shipping or refund without returning.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

return

No did not return it..........it was damaged and they just asked for photos then made it so hard to get a return

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

return

THANKS....how do I ask Ebay for help now. The seller will do nothing on a damaged item

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

return

eBay doesn't allow for credit to be given by sellers. Sellers can only refund when the item is returned. Or refund allowing buyer to keep the item.
It's not hard to do at all.

Go into your purchase history, click the drop down menu it will either say RETURN THIS ITEM or MORE ACTIONS. 

Next click doesn’t match pictures or description.

You may be required to upload a picture, after that you can click submit, complete return. 
Your seller has 3 buildings days to issue a return label or refund, if by day 4 you don’t receive a return label or refund. You can go back to the case and that’s when you can ask eBay to step in. 

When the seller accepts your return, issues you a label, you have to return the item. Once the return has been delivered to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund. If that doesn't happen on day 3 you can ask eBay to step in for assistance.
Good luck. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

return

@jabjo wrote:

THANKS....how do I ask Ebay for help now. The seller will do nothing on a damaged item

Did you start a return like I mentioned above?

Have a great day
Message 7 of 7
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: