cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Return Request from item damaged in shipping - Now I can't find the pictures the buyer sent

Item got broken in shipping, refunded the buyer with the intention of filing an insurance claim using the pictures she sent me.  Now that the return is closed, I can't find them anywhere.  Anyone else have any tips on this?  I really don't want to inconvenience the buyer by asking her to send them again.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Approved Return Request from item damaged in shipping - Now I can't find the pictures the buyer sent

You should be able to find the buyer's message (with attached photos) in your Messages page. 

Incoming messages are also copied to your own email address that's associated with your eBay account. Have you tried looking there?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

They aren't showing within the return when you go to shipping hub / Orders / returns?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Lately USPS wants the broken item back to file a claim.  Since you already refunded the buyer you are going to have trouble filing a claim. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

No, unfortunately not. Not in messages either. 😞

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ok, good to know, this is my first claim in years so it's been awhile. Fortunately, it was a lower dollar item, it will be good to know for next time.  Thanks!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply