cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Use Sell Similar of a fixed price listing to creat an auction listing

There has always been a box to deselect Immediate Pay Required when using sell similar to create an auction listing (I think). Today I looked EVERYWHERE and there seems to be none.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes, what I found was that one has to deselect the IPR box BEFORE one changes the listing from Fixed Price to Auction. Duh!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There wouldn’t be a place to select or deselect IPR  on an auction listing as you can’t require immediate payment on an auction.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes, what I found was that one has to deselect the IPR box BEFORE one changes the listing from Fixed Price to Auction. Duh!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

So you're saying that if you use ipr and try to do a sell similar from a fixed price listing, you can't change from fixed price to auction unless you've already removed ipr?  I'm curious as I never use IPR so am not familiar with how it works when it is already enabled.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

So you're saying that if you use ipr and try to do a sell similar from a fixed price listing, you can't change from fixed price to auction unless you've already removed ipr?

Sure you can: 

Auction_IPR.jpg

In this screenshot above, I used the Sell Similar option on an existing BuyItNow listing, and changed it from Buy It Now to Auction in the first pulldown menu field above. IPR was checked off before I made that change, and remained that way afterward. The old Buy It Now price remained in the form as the now-optional BIN price, which a buyer can choose if no bids have yet been received.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply