cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counterfeit item. NOT. THEN THEY PUT MY ACCOUNT UNDER REVIEW.

I am fed up. Someone is reporting my items as counterfeit and the uninformed agents are removing this. This is a picture of gifts that I receive from Chanel when I purchased 2 lip pencils. I feel that another seller is reporting this, and I am fed up. I called three outsourced centers, and they are so uninformed. I am mad. 
IMG_9840.jpegIMG_9841.jpegIMG_9842.jpeg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

It's rare eBay would remove an item just because another user who never purchased one reported it.  I suggest you just find another place to sell it.  You will be banned from selling if eBay keeps removing it.  They do save all removed listings so if you ever try again you could be caught.

Some companies abuse that just to get items removed.  They feel being sold in a flea-market lowers the brands value.  They think of flea-markets/auctions as one step above Cajun rules dog fighting.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Flea market???

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Many companies do that these days. As Seen on TV always call them counterfeit  eventhough you bought from their stores(btw do not sell As seen on tv products here). also some board game companies does that too.

I dont relist them just sell elsewhere. 

The only thing that annoys me each time they do that I get like a week or two of no sales as punishment or something. Or it could be just coincidences who knows. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

"account under review"....it might be something else might also happen now.

I would just in case make sure you have receipts of items being sold...just a thought.

Using some photos of another store's...with unknown people in the photos...without these people's consent...is that allowed?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@myfrugalboutique 

These are eBay takedowns, not VERO complaints from Chanel, correct? 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

What photos of other people. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@ittybitnot   No, it was a member who reported it. Everything has been resolved thanks to a very helpful agent. 

some people do not understand that people collect these things. The Christmas ornament is a freebie that comes in an order from Chanel during the holidays. I purchased for myself two lip pencils and the ornament was in the package. Kind of a gift with purchase. Have sold these many times..never a,problem.

I am always amazed at all the real fake Chanel perfume always being sold on eBay around any holiday…like Mother’s Day, etc. it is easy to spot, and the sellers are all from Michigan and Illinois. When we were in VietNam on vacation some years ago there was a park full of bottles of fake perfume for sale. $5 each. No I didn’t buy any. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@gurlcat wrote:

Flea market???

eBay's business model is very similar to a flea market. "A marketplace that rents spaces to a variety of sellers"

Message 9 of 9
latest reply