cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Listing

I have noticed that I have SEVERAL DOUBLE Listing.  If I CNX them Ebay will charge me...

The question is two fold...

1. Why/How did this happen?

2. What can I do to remove them without getting charged?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

R/

Art

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Double Listing

Unless the doubles are auctions with bids,  there shouldn't be any charge to cancel that I can think of........if you are watching #'s of listings, the canceled listing will still count toward your limit of listings.......

As to why...........could be any number of reasons......

Easy way to check is to arrange Active listing in Seller Hub by Alphabetical title.......and then look at the thumbnail pictures....fairly easy to spot 2 of the same pic together in the list.........

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Double Listing

I have noticed that I have SEVERAL DOUBLE Listing. If I CNX them Ebay will charge me...

We need more information.

What  will eBay charge you to cancel them, and why?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Double Listing

I have noticed that I have SEVERAL DOUBLE Listing.  

@itisallaboutthehunt 

Are you seeing these in your own list of active items, or via a SEARCH of some sort? 

Check the item numbers, to see if they are actually different listings for the same thing.  You can also use this tool to find duplicates on your own list: 

https://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

There is no penalty for ending/deleting fixed price listings listings early. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Double Listing

Unless the doubles are auctions with bids,  there shouldn't be any charge to cancel that I can think of........if you are watching #'s of listings, the canceled listing will still count toward your limit of listings.......

As to why...........could be any number of reasons......

Easy way to check is to arrange Active listing in Seller Hub by Alphabetical title.......and then look at the thumbnail pictures....fairly easy to spot 2 of the same pic together in the list.........

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Double Listing

try this scanner it works great 

https://www.isdntek.com/ebaytools/DuplicateListings.htm

and you should end those listings ASAP or change title to fix problem 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Double Listing

I ran scanner and you have 3 listings with the same title that's what caused the dups  just change the titles 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply