cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay sent cockroaches and Spiders to people..

this was a while back, ebay was found guilty of sending cockroaches and spiders to people( who I assume had held there feet to the fire). anyway fyi, this is the kinda people yer dealing with..

Message 1 of 101
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Most of the guilty were dealt with apart from a notable absentee.

I was disappointed there was no horses head. I guess they were working up to that before they were stopped.

At the time it did make me wonder what other things were going on that never made the news. As this was unlikely to have been their first rodeo.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

You lost me at, "this was a while back."

Message 2 of 101
latest reply

Cockroaches usually can be in boxes and bags when coming home from the grocery store on from delivery.

Spiders....I see them outside my windows due to the nice weather I have....any that come inside we capture in a jar and release them outside...they eat mosquitos.

Let's not go back in the past...let's talk about the present and the future...

Message 3 of 101
latest reply

Old news, the ones involved were dealt with.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 101
latest reply

Thank you for that information.

I will take the appropriate action (nothing).

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 5 of 101
latest reply

They were found guilty and convicted of it in court..

Message 6 of 101
latest reply

Yes, and it's all been taken care of.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 101
latest reply

Dragging this old thing up again like it's new information. Those people are gone, the CEO involved is gone.

It's all done.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 101
latest reply

Most of the guilty were dealt with apart from a notable absentee.

I was disappointed there was no horses head. I guess they were working up to that before they were stopped.

At the time it did make me wonder what other things were going on that never made the news. As this was unlikely to have been their first rodeo.

Message 9 of 101
latest reply

@gabe101907 

This is old news from way back.  Why was it important for you to post something like this on the forum? We've been reading about it for years.  Dead subject.  Lets all move on.

Did you have a question? 

Message 10 of 101
latest reply

I've sent spiders to people.  I have storage in my basement in boxes on pallets and they can get into the boxes.   When a momma spider has babies there can be over a thousand.  The moral of the story is to always completely shake out your boxes before packing.

Message 11 of 101
latest reply

I would imagine that the OP brought it up because it is in the current news cycle.  "justice" moves slowly and although its been years- it is just making its way through the system.  The plaintiffs just got awarded their court date for 2025 for the civil trial.   Since ebay basically lost the criminal trial on so many levels- the civil trial will be an open and closed case rewarding them millions in damages.

It is a current issue because it effects ebay, and its shareholders, and its customers because as we run our businesses in an honest and honorable way- it makes us look bad if our "selling partner" is involved in egregious criminal activity. 

Previous CEO Wenig got away with criminal activity by weaponizing ebay staff against reporters and got away with it, took a 50+ million dollar golden parachute from shareholders and moved on to work on the board of General Motors!

Talk about a criminal "old boys club".   Is it old news.... I guess it is until they do it again because they got away with it with just a slap on the wrist.

Message 12 of 101
latest reply

No news like old news.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 13 of 101
latest reply

It may be old news, but we are all still paying for it with fees.

Message 14 of 101
latest reply

That was like eons ago.....we care about this why? 
If you actually read the whole story, it had nothing to do with buyers and sellers. 

Message 15 of 101
latest reply