cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fake item

Hello----I have sold off and on for years.  Today, I got notice that the pulled one of my listings because it was counterfeit?????   It was a megablok, skateboard set new in box, I bought for stocking stuffers in about 2000, and all the kids have outgrown it.  I always bought at legit brick and mortar stores back then.  The kicker is there are multples of the same 2 items I have (had) still on ebay.  Is there are way to communicate with an actual customer service rep anymore?   All I get is canned answers every time I try to communicate.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

fake item

"to communicate with an actual customer service rep anymore"...not really

"multiple of the same item"...they will also eventually get the can...

Your item was more noticeable probably by words in title than other sellers.

I recommend not re-list it.

Just like the "Stanley Cups" that came out and it was stated cannot be re-sold...

Don't know what 2000 stated about this item being sold at that time...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

fake item

Was it a VeRO notice/removal? 

Anyway your questions are addressed in the FAQ on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/removed-hidden-listings?id=465...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

fake item

Stanley cups can't be re-sold? Really? Must have missed that memo.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

fake item

I'm not sure this is the set you have but it is likely the scenario - It's not the Mega Bloks themselves that are counterfeit.  It's them using the name Xtreme Sports (or whatever skatepark, fill in the blank) name that is counterfeit and not legitimate.  Nintendo owns that name and did not license it to be used so it is counterfeit in that regard.   Removing listings is hand done one at a time so don't go by other listings.  Don't attempt to relist or you can be banned for life.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply