cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction

My account was restricted. I don't understand why?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

restriction

What did the email say that they sent you?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

restriction

Were you dropshipping from another retail site?

Have a great day
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

restriction

There should have been some info in the message sent from eBay.

Perhaps it has something to do with some items shipping from your country, some from China, and some from various locations in the USA.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

restriction

@original_autoparts 

Sorry for your situation.  None of us here can tell you why your account was restricted.  From reading your feedback, it appears that people were either receiving their items much later than they should have or not at all.  Too many of those and eBay will restrict your account. Poor customer service is not tolerated well on eBay & restriction is usually the outcome.

Good luck with future opportunities

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

restriction

@kensgiftshop 

There is a neutral comment (in German) that states that the OP was 3rd party drop shipping.  At least that's how I understood it.  I only speak Spanish and pig latin in other languages. 😃

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

restriction

@ckimodog wrote:

@kensgiftshop 

There is a neutral comment (in German) that states that the OP was 3rd party drop shipping.  At least that's how I understood it.  I only speak Spanish and pig latin in other languages. 😃

I learned a little German when my Dad was stationed over there, but nothing I can say here. 😀

Just a guess, but it's probably the BBE policy that got them.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

restriction

Google to the rescue! Basically another reason dropshipping is a mug's game.
The supplier gets the money and the reseller gets the problems.

Change in rating, as although the purchase did not take place, third parties also contributed to 
the poor change in rating. Neutral because the seller took care of the settlement,
but the purchase did not take place. But the additional costs, the very high SHIPPING
and long delivery times, as well as CUSTOMS COSTS make a cheap purchase impossible.
Which wasn't mentioned on the offer page either. Solution from the seller is great!
Thanks

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

restriction

Often when we see neutral or negative feedback it is from buyers not sophisticated enough to open a Claim and get a refund

So any negs or neutrals are a sign of other problems resolved for better or worse through eBay and the Money Back Guarantee.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

restriction

Look at your seller ratings on your overview page then read the attached link. If any of the following are greater than 0, other than tracking uploaded on time and validated which should be at 100% that could be the source of your problem. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1713765151031.png

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/selling/seller-performance-overview?id=4080 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply