cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getSellerList 10007 error

I was repeatedly running my getSellerList pull for data for one day only.

It's old data that should not be changing.

I have been modifying and testing how to exploit the resulting data.

I have not been changing the input parameters that are sent to the API.

Suddently, I started getting the 10007 error which I know usually means that the server has some bad data that I am trying to pull.  So, I tried breaking down the pull into smaller time periods (single hours) looking for the problem data.  All pulls continue to get the error.  I even broke it down to a single SKU, then tried a different SKU, and another.   It seems the error is not due to bad data from the server.  

Any suggestions what I can do.  It's been continuing for several hours.  Is there anything I can do other that waiting and trying again?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This article addresses the error, and it seems you have broken the data into smaller sections as advised by the article, by changing the SKU.  Could other data in your request be erroneous?    

https://developer.ebay.com/support/kb-article?KBid=923 

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, I did try small datasets with no positive response.

I do have two separate requests that use getSellerList.

The one I have been editing that suddenly stopped working yesterday and makes me concerned that something was chanhed that could cause the eBay server to respond with the 10007.

But, the second request has not been edited in a few months, has been working without issue, and now, it is failing with the 10007 error.

Thank you for your input.

Without help from eBay, I feel a bit lost.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Can anyone else offer suggestions?

My GetSellerList API pull was working for months until last November.  At that time, the 10007 error started resulting from execution.  No matter what time frame I use, the 10007 error results.  Every week or two, I try again using new data, but no change.  

In the past when the 10007 error appeared, I could change the data range or pull for a single item and figure out the bad data to avoid (or fix).  But, GetSellerList is error on all data for me.

Is anyone else having issues with GetSellerList?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply