Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Just your honest opinion, please?

Family member saw a Youtube eBay show. Seller said he never leaves description for items unless it has a defect. Because 8 out of 10 buyers do not read description and only look at a couple photos. Would you as a seller agree with this?We would just ...

European Seller Listing on ebay.nl or ebay.com

Should is sell on ebay.nl or ebay.com.This is a question i have been asking alot to many different eBay Employees. Also reading on forums i see that everyone keeps saying that items will be listed on all platforms as long as you ship internationally ...

Sellers Other Listings ZERO

Anyone else having this issue?, On the phone app if you go to a listing & then scroll down to sellers other listings, it says 0, When in fact I have over 2100 listings, What the Heck is this now!

Question about sending to eBay's authentication service.

If you sell a high value item in one of the selected categories, like trading cards, it has to ship to the eBay authentication service first. This provides both buyer and seller with great value at no extra expense.But I have a question. If I were go...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

ebay reports Q1 results on Wed May 1st

While the results will be of interest, I'll be following the Conference Call (time permitting) to see if Jamie has anything to say about the strategy for this year and any new initiatives (beyond the inevitable "AI is Magic!") There hasn't been a rea...

Should I Ask This Buyer Nicely to Remove His Feedback??

Hi all, I'm torn on this one. I can't tell if this buyer is being a dick and punishing me or actually thought he was being helpful in his feedback. He is one of those types. You know, the ones who are trouble from the beginning. I accepted an offer f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't even report a serial bad buyer anymore?

I have a situation with a buyer and would appreciate any input you may have asto what to do next. This person made an offer on an item, and I accepted it.They immediately requested to cancel saying she "made a mistake". That's fine,except they made t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

t ransaction defect rate

how can i lower my transaction defect rate? I had 7 listings at one time that i had to cancel orders because i was out of stock. this was last october and have not had any since.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors