Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! Unexpected "Local Pickup Only" on sold item(s)?

I've had a couple items sell recently where it appears like a "local pickup" option was selected ... even though I'm pretty sure that wasn't listed as an option. No shipping amount was paid. Has anyone seen this happening? I managed to contact one bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Shipping Policies Are A Nightmare

Ebay is now forcing sellers to have a shipping policy to select the shipping for each item. This is crazy, because even similar items can have a different size and weight. Ebay will not let me select my shipping by the item.

Roommate bid on my item as a joke. Now eBay suspended me for 10 days & took away bidding on auctions

My computer got hacked and I had some problems with shipping items with tracking when I used their eBay envelopes. Seems that the Post Office does not recognize their tracking as i got no confermation of delivery. Also my roommate bid on an item I wa...

Empty envelopes are being returned, Ebay does nothing

The scam of returning an empty envelope instead of your product is becoming more common. We sell one item ( 21 years) and it weighs 2 lbs. shipped in a 6x6x6 box. We have received an empty envelope from two different people on two different occasions...

Resolved! Is Mercari and Others Eating Ebay’s Lunch?

How can Ebay continue to raise fees for sellers while traffic and sales decline and so much competition is out there? Example For Sellers:Mercari sellers pay 0% fees. Cash out fees: $2.00 per direct deposit or $3.00 per instant pay transfer.Ebay sell...

Dealing with Mobile App Crashes

Hey everyone,Has anyone else been experiencing app crashes on their mobile device, especially with WhatsApp? I've tried troubleshooting on my own, but nothing seems to work. If you've encountered similar issues or have any tips for preventing app cra...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

INR opened. Trying to resolve but buyer not responding. SCAM?

I have only been selling on Ebay for two years as a hobby for some extra cash. This is my first INR case. I shipped item on April 17. Sent a complimentary message (I do this with all my buyers to establish communication and rapport) to the buyer lett...

Another Thing To Go With My Latest Question....... Percentage of Sales Using EIS

Hi Everyone. I asked earlier about EIS. Forgot to ask this question for those of you who sell internationally with EIS. What is the percentage of sales that you do using the EIS program? That will help me also to see if it's worth doing. We are selli...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

International Buyer Issues

I've been having issues with international buyers recently and not sure what to do. I only ship to continental USA and state this in my description. I also exclude all other countries in my listing. However I keep getting winning bids from internatio...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors