Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer not responsive, won’t pay

A buyer bought an item using the buy it now feature. After multiple messages by eBay and myself, the buyer is not responsive and has not remitted payment. It has been 4 days with no contact. I would like to cancel the order and relist it. When I sele...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers

Greetings Someone has sent me an offer on item I’m selling. However the buyer is new and hasn’t purchased anything or has a (0). In his offer he mentioned to kindly text him cause he would like to know more. I haven’t replied cause I know where it’s ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelar

Hola buenas tardes, hice la compra de un vaso, pero me cobraron dos, e tratado de cancelar y no me deja! Ya contacté al vendedor y tampoco contesta, me pueden ayudar?

Customer Service

Live ebay contact by phone was a hallmark in real time customer service. Now customersare channeled into reading generic articles insearch of a solution to their problem. Live agentsare not always available to respond to texts sentto the ebay portal....

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did not getting listing

Dear Help Desk,please find the attachment we have facing some error and our account is already activate before 10 days but still not connect any one please let me know asap

bestdecorking_0-1633163760777.png

TAC

Why is EBay charging tax on paper money??

No money refunded

The item is with the seller. He has confirmed it's arrival to me. Please refund me. Secondly where are you sending the refunds (they are not going to the card I paid the seller with or my PayPal account). If you cannot tell me then phone me.

How do I issue a coupon?

A page came uo with all my buyers names on it with an option at the right side to'Send buyer a coupon.1. How do I get to this again?2.How do i issue a coupon for a dollar amount off (A) Any item or (B). A spedific item or group of items? Help! maciar...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors