cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combining shipping

I want to combine 2 orders into one package but also want to insure to cover both items.  Just adding the tracking number to the second order will not do that.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: combining shipping

@themandarins   

When you print the shipping label it's important to select all items and then select print label from the top of the list if the buyer did not pay from an invoice. Then on the next screen it will ask if you want to combine orders, say yes then adjust the package size and weight as needed. This way the tracking is applied to all items.  You will also be able to purchase additional insurance if you wish. 

Keep in mind that if this is an eBay international Shipping order that you can't combine shipping this way.  So let me know me if it's going to another country as there's a work around.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@themandarins   

When you print the shipping label it's important to select all items and then select print label from the top of the list if the buyer did not pay from an invoice. Then on the next screen it will ask if you want to combine orders, say yes then adjust the package size and weight as needed. This way the tracking is applied to all items.  You will also be able to purchase additional insurance if you wish. 

Keep in mind that if this is an eBay international Shipping order that you can't combine shipping this way.  So let me know me if it's going to another country as there's a work around.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you!👍

Message 3 of 3
latest reply