cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay return policy

Every time I fill out the eBay return form, which at this point is five times, it say's start return, but nothing happens, or it takes me to automatic agent which is of no help, at which point it says type request over using fewer words, so after five times I request a live agent, and the automation say's what is your problem and I say you are my problem!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay return policy

@bwhyz1963v 

Has it been less than 30 days since you received the item?

Did you attach a photo and fill out the details about the reason for the return?

If yes to all the above, try the blue button on this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041#section1

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes to above, it hasn't been 10 days, and yes I attached 4 photos. I told the there was parts missing from the item and the seller had agreed to accept the return and pay S&H, all I had to do was fill out the eBay return form which I did but that's where the process ended with the eBay Customer Help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Once you submit the returns request, the seller has 3 days to accept the return.  Once s/he does accept the return, a prepaid shipping label will be sent to you.  Print out the label, affix it to the package and make sure the clerk at the post office scans the label.  Once tracking shows DELIVERED back to the seller, the seller has 2 days to refund you.  If no refund, then go back to the case and click Ask ebay to step in, to force the refund.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply