cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!

MY ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE, I TRIED MANY TIMES TO GET TO A PLACE TO OPEN A CLAIM BUT IT KEEPS TAKING ME BACK TO PAGE WHERE THERE IS NO WAY TO DO THAT, SOOOO FEED UP!!!!!!

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: ITEM DID NOT ARRIVE I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!

Hi @lilybop 

You won the item from a brand new seller only 10 days ago.  You probably haven't passed the Estimated Delivery Date  (EDD) yet to file a claim.

The day after the EDD has past ... you should be able to file an 'Item not received' claim from your Purchase History.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

The delivery date is today, mail has been delivered item is not there

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

@lilybop 

If you received a tracking number ... then I recommend waiting a week before filing, since it's a new seller.

If you simply cannot wait that long ... then you will be able to open a claim tomorrow ... which is the 'day after the estimated delivery date'.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Wow thanks for letting us know. You are one of ebays Best Buyer  Lol.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I also noticed you left the seller feedback. You do not wait until the refund is received? Your brave

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Congratulations! By leaving FB when your package is perhaps one day late, you probably got yourself on several sellers' special lists.  

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@lilybopthe delivery date is usually an estimate.    If the tracking hasn't shown it is out for delivery you won't get it that day.  Sometimes the USPS marks something delivered and it shows up the next day.  This is against their rules but it happens. 

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@lilybop,

You bought from a brand new seller, who probably did not read far enough into ebay's getting started info, to know that ebay has placed a 21 day hold on their payments.  That info is buried kind of deep in ebay's info. 

Your seller hasn't shipped because on their account your payment status shows Pending, so they don't think it has cleared yet (on your account it will show completed)  They may also think that your messages about shipping are an attempt to scam them, since they do not think the payment has cleared yet.

If you want the item instead of a refund, try messaging the seller, and tell them if they have not shipped because the payment status shows Pending, to do a Google search for "Payments on hold, ebay. That will tell them about the hold. Also tell them if they ship the item and upload a tracking number to the sale info, the funds will be released within a day of tracking showing a Delivered scan.

If you decide to contact the seller, you may also want to offer to revise your feedback, if they ship the item after reading the info about the hold. Tell them after you have received the item to do another google search for Sending a Feedback revision request, ebay.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

I have tried to contact this seller many times with no reply whatsoever.  Maybe the scam accusation should also go the other way

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

How does leaving FB somewhat prematurely make the OP "brave"? 

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@lilybop wrote:

I have tried to contact this seller many times with no reply whatsoever.  Maybe the scam accusation should also go the other way

For a $1 item from a brand new seller?  Your actions are way off base here m'boy.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Unfortunately, there is no eBay requirement that the seller reply to your queries.

As mentioned by others, once it's at least a day late, you can open an item not received case.  

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

WAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

@lilybop 

Open that INR tomorrow. Not much chance that you will be getting that item for $1 plus shipping.

Not only did that new seller start the item at an unrealistic price, but they have also erred in the postage cost to send the item.

The chances that they will ship that item, and take the $$ loss are between slim, and none, and I believe that slim has left the building.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply