cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ebay Bucks for Q2 2023 so far? Will there be any in Q2?

2 months now with no offers. Any idea if there is a reason there were no offers sent out? Has it been fully discontinued now? I work with multiple businesses and they have been waiting for the offers. Otherwise they will likely buy elsewhere with cash back offers. Together these businesses spend well over 100k on IT equipment on ebay throughout the year and use the rewards to buy items for company events. Also as a seller of collectibles I have noticed a decline in sales I would normally have during the events for larger cost items. Even though the Ebay fees I get charged seem to steadily increase. Pretty disappointing! Soon it will be time to change buying / selling platforms if this trend continues.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: No Ebay Bucks for Q2 2023 so far? Will there be any in Q2?

If it ended why don't they remove it from the left side pain as it is still there between Bids and Purchase History

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: No Ebay Bucks for Q2 2023 so far? Will there be any in Q2?

Well, it looks like the official end came earlier this month, not that it matters

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/paying-items/earning-using-ebay-bucks?id=4638#7

April 2, 2024 - the whole thing came to an end, three years after being significantly curtailed.  Now it's just a matter of why they didn't delete the links on the pages [I wonder if it's because of folks who hadn't spent everything yet or had remaining credit from refunds?  Perhaps some strange data dependency, because of elements on old order pages for Bucks spent?]

Message 17 of 17
latest reply