cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller shipped fed ex instead of priority

So yeah on top of this being a much slower service for me.  Seriously I avoid listings that say fed ex like the plague.  Fed ex takes forever with anything I order that comes through them and then just set it by the driveway don't ring the bell.  Drives me nuts.  Anyhow I would only be slightly annoyed if that was the only usual issue.  But the bigger issue since this now makes the package later it'll arrive while I'm out of town which I considered as a possibility anyhow when I purchased but since it was priority mail I was like no big deal I can put the mail on hold.   I have UPS here practically every day I told him where to safely put packages while I was gone. 

Since it's fed ex those options don't work.  I've spent the last hour trying to get the vacation hold for fed ex to work.  You have to be enrolled in delivery manager to be able to do that. Every time I ask for a confirmation code I just get errors.   If I can't get this figured out this electronic item is going to sit out in a box while I'm gone when it's supposed to rain all week.  I just needed to vent beyond frustrated at this point.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Seller shipped fed ex instead of priority

Well now I'm back and it still hasn't been delivered and since it's shown as weekday delivery with fed ex I guess it will be next week.  So the item will be over a week late...fed ex is the worst.  At least it was delivered while I was gone but it sitting places days at a time is nuts.  

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 16 of 16
latest reply