cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set of 3 nursery needlepoint pillows, please help identify the brand

I would love to know the brand of nursery-themed needlepoint pillows (Humpty Dumpty, Jack and Jill, Goldilocks and The Three Bears).  No tags, but the initials "dP" are stitched at the bottom right corner of each pillow.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you. IMG_5199[1].JPG 

IMG_5191.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

For what it's worth... I think it isn't 'dP', but two capital Ps. Think about a Chanel or Gucci logo look...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@hd2614 

You do know that Humpty Dumpty was pushed?   ( 😆)

Cute pillows, that's going to be tough as we don't know if they were purchased all ready made, were they kits? The company Painted Pony sells and supplies a lot of kits by different artists, may want to contact them?

But again if it's indeed a kit, the person that completed it could have put their own initials on it.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Here is the same pillow with the same initials in the corner sold on Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/904672707/vintage-humpty-dumpty-pillow?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_l...

So my guess is these were definitely kits made around the late 60's to the early 70's. I used to Needlepoint professionally and for the life of me I can't think of any company with those initials.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply