cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compensation to Sellers/Waving of fees and RETURN fees since issues began

I think its time for eBay to refund our fees for the last few months and not charge current fees. They have directly affected my and many others lifestyle and day to day existence both economically and our health through the stress of watching sales fall and being unable to do business as usual. I want my money back. There is no way I can ever know how many sales I lost. No way to know the impact of referring customers to my eBay and have them get there to find nothing or less product than I have. COMPENSATION

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Compensation to Sellers/Waving of fees and RETURN fees since issues began

I wish this will happen but i doubt it. Will be huge blow for them to refund sellers that face issues. There are just too many people now with complaints. I am waiting to see my invoice to be honest as now seller hub is even showing me that i have deducted fees on the 5th of July when i haven't even made a sale in at that date...I am fed up....

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I thought I was the only one having problems as I never saw any message from eBay until just yesterday, stumbled on this.  We all should have received personal emails.   All my counters were off, items weren't showing up and then I had items where it showed no views but people watching items!  This is getting a bit old here.  I've had trouble since April on and off.  We pay too much to not have our things up immediately.  EBay has been around too long to have these kinds of elementary problems happening. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

miracles are welcome
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

1. I have been charged listing fees when I list (I only list on the app on my phone) and I'm a store. I sold a pitiful $240 in June yet my ebay store fee is $84 based on June.

2. Missing 11 pics on some listings. I take 12 pics per listing.

3. No views.

4. Not many sales since June 1 weekend. I don't know if it's related to the glitches.

I hate phoning. Can someone at ebay adjust my fees that I will be overcharged please? I assumed ebay would notice that I pay for a basic store and was charged on top for listing fees, but no.

I just gave notice on my office because I don't have the rent and my rent is super cheap.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

wondered why my sales were so low
Is it worth relisting?
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

To bad our invoice bill/store bill doesn't disappear like our sales and views do.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply