cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Shipping Label Won't Load, Not Working, Hangs

When I try to Print Shipping Label from either a single item page or from the Seller Hub, the page will not load even after waiting 10+ minutes. Anyone else having this issue? 

Printing the label from PayPal works. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Print Shipping Label Won't Load, Not Working, Hangs

You could print it from PayPal or through the shipping carrier you plan to use.   it may cost a bit more, but they work.

Run a  virus scan while you are doing that.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I just discovered the issue only occurs with Safari, not Chrome. This seems odd, since the page requests would be the same... any technical experts have any ideas? I'm running Safari 14.0.3

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

"Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label"  .I also have this happening now.  It has worked fine today for Domestic and International orders until this afternoon.  Trying to print an International label.  Not working.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I have been having the same issue for days now...can't use chrome or safari only from my phone....eBay please resolve

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I have had the same issue on FireFox. I do not have the issue on Chrome from another account I open using that platform. I could not figure it out so I went and set it to open in PDF viewer...however, now it opens multiple windows to do it. I can print labels but it is frustrating.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Trying using firefox I had the same issue and was quickly resolved it using firefox 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

sign out of ebay... sign back in.... reeboot is a forgotten term?.... problem solved

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I put my phone in desktop mode and it worked

Gl

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply