cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Not Able to Make a Purchase

Ebay, what is wrong that you're technical support team CANNOT GET THINGS CORRECTED???

AS OF THIS MORNING, I STILL CANNOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES. 

Checked everything out on my end....ALL IS DEFINITELY OKAY WITH MY PURCHASING POWER.  JUST WAITING FOR YOU'RE PEOPLE TO GET THIS FIGURED OUT. 

THIS IS THE THIRD DAY ALREADY!!!!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Still Not Able to Make a Purchase

Same here. I haven't been able to purchase or add items to my watch lists, or zoom in on the photos on an item's page. I've reported this to ebay twice, but they're doing nothing to fix it. Now I'm being forced to shop Amazon and don't like that!

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

What operating system are you using? Latest version?

Are you able to complete a purchase using a different device?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

When you post a message here, you're not addressing eBay, its management or its employees. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I am not able to buy anything because it looks like shipping is hosed. My location is correct, but delivery shows California. A little item shows $50 shipping... I guess Ebay doesn't want anyone to buy anything. I called support and got the rudest lady from the Philippines. I went over to another platform and got what I needed. Way to go Ebay!!!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

4/30. This AM ebay said allow 72 more hours.  It’s a “massive problem” -

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Clear your cache, try a different browser, try a different device. 

Don’t call customer service. They don’t understand the issue and will placate you with a 72 hour call back promise. 
No one will call. It’s a method they use to get you off the phone. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I am not able to buy anything because it looks like shipping is hosed. My location is correct, but delivery shows California. A little item shows $50 shipping

Make sure you are using the correct location to calculate your shipping estimates. Try a search, then sort by "Distance: nearest first" and click on the country or postal code that appears in the upper right of the search results to make sure it is correct.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply