cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TECH PROBLEMS WITH ONLY ONE SELLER

I've been purchasing small items from one particular  e bay seller for years . Previously they never charged shipping and just mailed in a regular envelope  without tracking . I never had any issues with  not getting my orders . However  recently this seller  had to begin shipping  using tracking numbers  because a lot of customers  were asking for refunds  by saying they never received their orders .  So now you  purchase as many items as you want  and pay shipping once . The trouble is  this isn't the case  for me . Whenever I  try to pay from my cart  its charging me 3.50 shipping on each item  and there's no way to request a total from the seller . I click on it but nothing happens . So I notified the seller and she said normally  the shipping is only charged once  just automatic . Now today 2 months later its still doing the same thing . I haven't been able to purchase some things  I really need  because  I'm being charged  3.50 shipping  on each tiny thing  I need .  Not sure  if anyone else is having these problems  . 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: TECH PROBLEMS WITH ONLY ONE SELLER

@turquoisetulips 

Whenever I try to pay from my cart its charging me 3.50 shipping on each item and there's no way to request a total from the seller . I click on it but nothing happens .

Which browser are you using? It might be worth trying another browser to see if the "request total" link works in another browser. It is possible some browser setting or extension such as an ad blocker is causing problems for you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: TECH PROBLEMS WITH ONLY ONE SELLER

Thank you , I will try it and see if that helps 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply