Did you mean: 

Trying to submit my listings but getting a server error

Tried listing a few drafts and just keep getting a server error

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I just spoke with an eBay agent and they are seeing the same errors on their side as they tried to help. The agent escalated the issue to IT as it seems to be a server error on ebay's side. I have tried clearing browser history, cache as well as use another browser. None of this fixed the issue.

The agent said that they will work on it and to try again later in the day.

It's not the answer I was hoping for...but it is what it is.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Same thing here. I even tried to re-create the drafts from scratch and that only worked on two of the 5 drafts.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

severs are in another country and they have to send them a email to let them know there is a problem and ebay said it can take up to 24 to 72 hours for a reply and a fix.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Having the same issue.  Can't list anything at all.  

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I just spoke with an eBay agent and they are seeing the same errors on their side as they tried to help. The agent escalated the issue to IT as it seems to be a server error on ebay's side. I have tried clearing browser history, cache as well as use another browser. None of this fixed the issue.

The agent said that they will work on it and to try again later in the day.

It's not the answer I was hoping for...but it is what it is.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Still getting the error and I have tried recreating the drafts as a last ditch effort and the same error comes up.  

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Same problem here.  Only 8 of 40 drafts launched today and the other 32 "Server Error".  I can see them in drafts but can't even open them up.  Hope I don't lose them.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Was able to load 1 of the drafts I did today.  It was a Soccer card.  Going to try to do a Completely new draft and see if it's because of some item specifics they messed with.  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Looks like new draft templates are needed.  Did a hockey card one from scratch and it worked no problem.  So maybe Drafts timed out even though they had 70 days on them.  

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I have given up for the day.  My concern is: if we can’t pull our drafts from the server, certainly our customers must also have issues finding our items.  

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I have also been experiencing this issue for the past 24 hrs, since about 10:30 PM EST March 26th. This is an enormous problem for eBay - the amount of revenue being lost because of sellers not being able to post items must be staggering.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

After 24 hours I tried a new tactic.

I copied my drafts with pics/info and then deleted the first draft. I did this two more times - each time deleting the oldest. I then restarted my computer and came back to try and RESUME DRAFTS and BINGO! Back in business.

I hope this works for those dealing with the problem since yesterday.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply